30 under 30 @styleClass>
If you are under 30 and love theatre, you can now get $30 tickets to any Auckland Theatre Company main stage show! A limited number of 30 under 30 tickets are on sale three weeks prior to opening night for all ATC shows. So don't miss out get in quick!
How can I get a 30 under 30 ticket?
Choose the 30 under 30 price type when booking your ticket to any Auckland Theatre Company show.
How do I collect my 30 under 30 ticket?
You can only collect your ticket physically at the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office prior to, or on the day of the performance you have booked for. Our Box Office team will ask you to present your ID to prove you are under 30.
Can I buy a 30 under 30 ticket for my friend?
Of course! You can buy a maximum of two tickets for $30 each. Our one condition is that you must collect the tickets, not your friend. Your friend does not have to be under 30 years old.
1. You must be 30 years old or under to buy a 30 under 30 ticket.
2. If purchasing a second ticket your guest does not have to be under 30 years old but it must be the under 30 ticket buyer who picks up the tickets
3. 30 under 30 tickets cost $30 each.
4. A maximum of two tickets can be purchased per 30 under 30 customer.
5. You must call 0800 ATC TIX, book online or visit the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office to purchase 30 under 30 tickets.
6. You must pick up your tickets from the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office. You must present an ID to prove your age when picking up your tickets.
7. If you have bought a 30 under 30 ticket and you cannot provide sufficient ID that you are under 30, you must change your ticket to an ATC Adult Public ticket which may incur additional charges.
8. You must agree to sign up to 30 under 30 emails when purchasing your ticket. These emails will keep you up to date with the 30 under 30 ticket programme and other promotional material. 9.30 under 30 tickets cannot be exchanged, upgraded or refunded.