By subscribing you get not only the best seats for the best price, you'll also lock in an exhilarating year of theatre.Subscriptions
Individual tickets for ATC's 2021 season are available to purchase on the following dates:
The Haka Party Incident 19 November, 2020
Two Ladies 10 December, 2020
Single Asian Female, The Life of Galileo, Things That Matter, Blithe Spirit 31 January, 2021View Shows
30 under 30
If you are under 30 and love theatre, you can now get $30 tickets to any Auckland Theatre Company main stage show!30 under 30
AUT $20 Tickets
Only for AUT students, get tickets to Auckland Theatre Company shows for just $20!
See professional New Zealand theatre and musicals for a fraction of the price thanks to our partnership with AUT.
Conditions: AUT $20 tickets are available to purchase three weeks from the beginning of the show season. You must present a valid AUT Student ID to collect your ticket.
We host numerous special events throughout the year including behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and insightful talks!Special Events
The gift of a night, a few nights or even a full year of entertainment! Our gift vouchers are hugely popular as an original and imaginative gift for Christmas, birthdays and other special occasions.Gift Vouchers
Auckland Theatre Company is committed to ensuring that everyone has an opportunity to enjoy the performances we offer.Accessibility
COVID-19 Refund & Exchange Policy
- You are eligible for a refund or ticket exchange if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance due to any of the following reasons;
a. You have COVID-19 or are awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
b. You have been identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case or have been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
c. You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
d. You have returned from or have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
e. You have been to a location of interest AND have not fully complied with all Government regulations regarding that location.
- If you are feeling uneasy about attending an ATC performance due to COVID-19 you may exchange your tickets free of charge to an alternative performance or receive a voucher valid until December 2021. If you wish to do this you must notify the ATC ticketing team at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clauses 1a-e you must notify the ATC ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event ATC needs to cancel a performance due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event ATC needs to postpone a performance due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date. If the new performance date/s are not suitable for you to attend, you will be entitled to a refund.