Terms & Conditions
Please note that the current terms and conditions apply as at 2 September 2020.
Auckland Theatre Company COVID-19 Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. Please do not attend an Auckland Theatre Company performance if the following applies to you or any members of your group:
a. You have COVID-19 or are awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
b. You have been identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case or have been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
c. You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
d. You have returned from or have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
2. If any of clauses 1a-d above apply to you (or a member of your group booking), you are entitled to: exchange to an alternative performance in 2020; an ATC voucher valid until December 2021; or a full refund. Alternatively, you are also able to donate the value of your ticket if that is your preference.
3. The options in clause 2 only apply to the member(s) of your group who is/are directly affected.
4. If you are feeling uneasy about attending an ATC performance due to COVID-19 an exchange to an alternative performance in 2020 or a voucher for use by December 2021 maybe authorised by ATC.
5. If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1 you must notify the ATC ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
6. If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 4 you must notify the ATC ticketing team at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
7. In the event ATC needs to cancel a performance due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
8. In the event ATC needs to postpone a performance due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date or if the dates don’t work you will be entitled to a refund.
9. You agree that we may have to share your personal data with the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing.
10. The primary ticket purchaser is responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event the primary ticket purchaser is contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, they must make these personal details of their full group available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
11. By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at the venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue. In this instance your tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Please read the following information carefully. All tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s Management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programmes, artists, prices, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- A ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised ticket seller.
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- Tickets will be refunded if a performance is cancelled and you cannot attend a re-scheduled or alternative performance.
- Any payments for tickets will be held by the Venue’s Management as stakeholder (and not beneficially) in a separate bank account until the performance for which the tickets were purchased has taken place.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Cameras, and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium unless specific permission has been granted by the Venue’s Management.
- Mobile phones, pagers and all other electrical devices must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either at the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office or on the promoter’s website.
For Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Subscription Tickets by Auckland Theatre Company, please click here.