Terms & Conditions
Please note that the current terms and conditions apply as at 17 June 2020.
- You must not attend the venue if any of the following apply to you or any person attending with you:
- You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
- You have COVID-19 or are awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have returned from or have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- For the purposes of contact tracing you must supply to us the contact details as we may request for yourself and all people attending with you.
- You agree that we may have to share your personal data with health authorities for the purposes of contract tracing.
- By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at the venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue.
Please read the following information carefully. All tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s Management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programmes, artists, prices, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- A ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised ticket seller.
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- Tickets will be refunded if a performance is cancelled and you cannot attend a re-scheduled or alternative performance.
- Any payments for tickets will be held by the Venue’s Management as stakeholder (and not beneficially) in a separate bank account until the performance for which the tickets were purchased has taken place.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Cameras, and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium unless specific permission has been granted by the Venue’s Management.
- Mobile phones, pagers and all other electrical devices must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either at the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office or on the promoter’s website.
For Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Subscription Tickets by Auckland Theatre Company, please click here.