Terms & Conditions
Please read the following information carefully. All tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s Management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programmes, artists, prices, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- A ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised ticket seller.
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- Tickets will be refunded if a performance is cancelled and you cannot attend a re-scheduled or alternative performance.
- Any payments for tickets will be held by the Venue’s Management as stakeholder (and not beneficially) in a separate bank account until the performance for which the tickets were purchased has taken place.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Cameras, and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium unless specific permission has been granted by the Venue’s Management.
- Mobile phones, pagers and all other electrical devices must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either at the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office or on the promoter’s website.
For Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Subscription Tickets by Auckland Theatre Company, please click here.