Terms & Conditions @styleClass>
Conditions apply as of 5 April 2022
Auckland Theatre Company COVID-19 Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- Fitness to attend Venue.
No-one may attend an Auckland Theatre Company performance who:
a) Has COVID-19 or is awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
b) Has been identified as a household contact of a positive COVID-19 case
c) Has any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste)
d) Is subject to Government self-isolation/quarantine requirements.
- If any of clauses 1a-d above apply to you (or a member of your group booking), you are entitled to: exchange to an alternative performance in 2022; transfer the value of your tickets as account credit (valid for 24 months from the date it was created); or a full refund. Alternatively, you are also able to donate the value of your ticket if that is your preference.
- The options in clause 2 only apply to the member(s) of your group who is/are directly affected.
- If you are feeling uneasy about attending an Auckland Theatre Company performance due to COVID-19, an exchange to an alternative performance in 2022 or transfer the value of your tickets as account credit (valid for 24 months from the date it was created) may be authorised by Auckland Theatre Company. If you wish to do this you must notify the Auckland Theatre Company ticketing team at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1a - d you must notify the Auckland Theatre Company ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event Auckland Theatre Company needs to cancel a performance due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event Auckland Theatre Company needs to postpone a performance due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date. If the new performance date/s are not suitable for you to attend, you will be entitled to a refund.
- By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at the venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue. In this instance your tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Please read the following information carefully. All tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s Management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programmes, artists, prices, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- A ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised ticket seller.
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- Tickets will be refunded if a performance is cancelled and you cannot attend a re-scheduled or alternative performance.
- Any payments for tickets will be held by the Venue’s Management as stakeholder (and not beneficially) in a separate bank account until the performance for which the tickets were purchased has taken place.
- On account credit is valid for 24 months from the date it was created.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Cameras, and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium unless specific permission has been granted by the Venue’s Management.
- Mobile phones, pagers and all other electrical devices must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed at the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office.
For terms and conditions relating to sale of subscription tickets, please click here.