Subscription Terms & Conditions @styleClass>
Please read the following information carefully. All subscription tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Subscription seats purchased via the booking form are sold as the best available in the reserve selected. In some circumstances, it may not be possible to meet your requested seat preference. In this instance, seats that are as close as possible to your requested seating will be allocated to you.
- Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- Any handling and transactions fees will not be refunded.
- As a subscriber, you will receive emails from Auckland Theatre Company. You are welcome to unsubscribe from these at any time.
- Presentation of current and valid ID is required for concession tickets. Proof of eligibility for existing subscribers aged 65 and older is not required.
For Terms and Conditions relating to sale of non-Subscription tickets at the ASB Waterfront Theatre, please click here.
Ticket Exchanges @styleClass>
- Ticket exchanges within 48 hours of the performance for which the original tickets were booked will be made at the sole discretion of Auckland Theatre Company and may attract a transfer fee of $7 per ticket. You can request to transfer your tickets over the phone, via email or by using the online exchange request form at www.atc.co.nz/exchange
- Tickets can be exchanged from one performance to another in the same season of the same show. Tickets cannot be exchanged from one show to another or from one season to another.
- Auckland Theatre Company offers a complimentary ticket exchange service (normally $7 per ticket) for all current season subscribers up to 48 hours prior to the performance for which the tickets were booked.
- If your ticket exchange involves transferring your ticket to a new ticket at a higher price, you will be charged the difference between the two ticket prices. All subscriber prices are fixed; you are not paying the general public price, just the difference in subscriber ticket type value. For example: exchanging a ticket from a Preview show for a ticket to a Standard show, or exchanging a B Reserve ticket for an A Reserve or Premium ticket. Auckland Theatre Company will not refund the difference between the ticket prices if you choose to exchange your ticket for a less expensive ticket. If we require you to transfer to another performance and the value of the new seat is less than the new seat, you can request an On Account Credit.
- If you exchange a ticket issued as part of a Theatre Club, in the case of between one and five tickets being transferred to another performance in the show season, you will be charged the difference between the Theatre Club price and the Season Pass subscription price for the performance your club member wishes to attend.
Book with Peace of Mind @styleClass>
Purchase with confidence knowing that you can exchange your booking for another performance or get a credit if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance as a result of circumstances related to a contagious illness. See full Peace of Mind Ticketing Terms and Conditions.