If you are 30 or under, and love theatre, you can get $30 tickets to any of our y main stage shows! A limited number of 30 & Under tickets are on sale three weeks prior to opening night for all Auckland Theatre Company shows. So don't miss out get in quick!
How can I get a 30 & Under ticket?
Choose the 30 & Under price type when booking your ticket to any Auckland Theatre Company show.
How do I collect my 30 & Under ticket?
You can only collect your ticket physically at the venue box office prior to, or on the day of the performance you have booked for. Our Box Office team will ask you to present your ID to prove you are 30 or under 30.
Can I buy a 30 & Under ticket for my friend?
Of course! You can buy a maximum of two tickets for $30 each. Our one condition is that you must collect the tickets, not your friend. Your friend does not have to be under 30 years old.
1. You must be 30 years old or under to buy a 30 & Under ticket.
2. If purchasing a second ticket your guest does not have to be under 30 years old but it must be the 30 or under 30 ticket buyer who picks up the tickets
3. 30 & Under tickets cost $30 each.
4. A maximum of two tickets can be purchased per 30 & Under customer.
5. You must call 0800 ATC TIX, book online or visit the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office to purchase 30 & Under tickets.
6. You must pick up your tickets from the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office. You must present an ID to prove your age when picking up your tickets.
7. If you have bought a 30 & Under ticket and you cannot provide sufficient ID that you are 30 or under 30, you must change your ticket to an ATC Adult Public ticket which may incur additional charges.
8. You must agree to sign up to 30 & Under emails when purchasing your ticket. These emails will keep you up to date with the 30 & Under ticket programme and other promotional material.
9. 30 & Under tickets cannot be exchanged, upgraded or refunded.