COVID-19 Latest Information @styleClass>
Check this page for our latest performance updates in relation to COVID-19.
Tue 19 Oct 12:00pm, 2021
Due to the ongoing uncertainty around Alert Levels, we are disappointed to announce that the Dentons Kensington Swan season of Blithe Spirit has been cancelled. The postponed world premiere season of Things That Matter by Gary Henderson is now also cancelled.
If you have booked tickets to Blithe Spirit and/or Things That Matter, you have been sent an email with your ticketing options. Please complete the form with your ticketing preference to ensure a smooth transaction with box office. As you can imagine, our box office at ASB Waterfront Theatre is fielding a large number of requests and we greatly appreciate your patience.
Please refer to our COVID-19 Ticketing Terms & Conditions for further details.
COVID-19 Refund & Exchange Policy @styleClass>
- You are eligible for a refund or ticket exchange if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance due to any of the following reasons;
a. You have COVID-19 or are awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-
b. You have been identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case or have been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
c. You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
d. You have returned from or have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- If you are feeling uneasy about attending an ATC performance due to COVID-19 you may exchange your tickets free of charge to an alternative performance or receive a voucher valid until December 2022. If you wish to do this you must notify the ATC ticketing team at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1 you must notify the ATC ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event ATC needs to cancel a performance due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event ATC needs to postpone a performance due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date or if the dates don’t work you will be entitled to a refund.