23 June 2021
The health and safety of our audiences, performers and staff are our utmost priority. We request that if you have recently travelled from Wellington that you postpone your attendance of a performance of The Life of Galileo until after Sunday 27 June. To do so please call box office on 0800 282 849 or email email@example.com. See our full COVID-19 policy below.
COVID-19 Refund & Exchange Policy @styleClass>
- You are eligible for a refund or ticket exchange if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance due to any of the following reasons;
a. You have COVID-19 or are awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
b. You have been identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case or have been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
c. You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
d. You have returned from or have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- If you are feeling uneasy about attending an ATC performance due to COVID-19 you may exchange your tickets free of charge to an alternative performance or receive a voucher valid until December 2021. If you wish to do this you must notify the ATC ticketing team at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1 you must notify the ATC ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event ATC needs to cancel a performance due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event ATC needs to postpone a performance due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date or if the dates don’t work you will be entitled to a refund.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS INCLUDING COVID-19 CLAUSES
Level 2 at ASB Waterfront Theatre @styleClass>
Zoned and Separated @styleClass>
Operating within Level 2 government guidelines, we are able to create three separate defined zones within ASB Waterfront Theatre. These three zones will allow us to safely accommodate up to 100 patrons per defined zone.
Each of the three zones at ASB Waterfront Theatre will have its own designated entrance and exit, toilets and staff. Zone A is designated accessible for those with access requirements. Ushers will be on hand to help guide you.
Inside the auditorium, Zone A will incorporate the front and middle sections of the stalls. Zone B will be the rear section of the stalls. Zones A and B will be separated with a Perspex barrier screen. Zone C will be the circle. In all three areas patrons will be seated checkerboard-style to allow for social distancing. There will be a minimum of two empty seats between bookings within a row and the seat directly in front of each patron will be left vacant.
To ensure we are keeping you as safe as possible throughout your visit to ASB Waterfront Theatre we have implemented the following protocols;
- Social distancing
- Contact tracing QR codes at all entrances
- Contactless payments and ticketing, no cash transactions available
- Touch-free water coolers
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the venue
- All theatre staff will wear masks
- Theatre patrons are encouraged to wear masks for the safety of themselves and others
- Enhanced cleaning routines have been implemented to ensure a high standard of cleanliness
- Requesting that patrons do not attend the theatre if feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 related symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste) or have been in contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19.
You will be able to purchase drinks, bar snacks and ice creams from the pop-up bars in each zone. Though mingling will not be permitted in foyers, table service will be available, and you will be able to take your drinks and snacks into the auditorium. Food and beverage will not be available to purchase after the show.
Auckland Theatre Company Administration and Rehearsals
Hours 9am-5pm | Phone 09 309 0390 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Box office and Show Inquiries
Hours 9am-4pm | Phone 0800 ATC TIX (282 849) | Email email@example.com
ASB Waterfront Theatre Event Inquiries